The Golden Poodle award goes to Nala the tiny Poodle who doesn’t just work the room, she accompanies her owner to a nursing home where she works the elevator to visit people who need her the most.
The Lizard brain award goes to the people who keep falling for internet scams. Not to be mean, but these have been around for years and we keep reading about people who don’t seem to learn.
- There is no missionary in Nigeria who wants to give you a free puppy
- The crown prince of [insert country here] does not need your help getting his money out of his country
- You will not win a lottery you didn’t enter just by emailing someone your full names [sic] and personal informations [sic]
- If someone wants to send you a sizable check in return for your personal check for a lesser amount to someone else, wait until their check actually clears
- A picture of a happy puppy farm in Maryland may be on a website originating in Cameroon
- All it takes to sell puppies on the internet are pictures and flowery language. Actual puppies are optional.
The Neanderthal award goes to the two women who disguised themselves as Los Angeles Police Department officers in order to steal a man’s beloved dog.
The Do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do award goes to Prince Charles. After lecturing his (mother’s) subjects on the need to conserve energy, he and Camilla took a helicopter 80 miles to watch some sheep jump over a fence.
At least it wasn't a private jet.