--since I last wrote a post about she-who-won't-be-named-on-my-blog.
But she's back because of recently:
- Buying a teacup Pomeranian puppy 2½ inches long and under 2 inches tall
- On the internet
- For a reported $13,000 - $20,000
- From a puppy broker/seller
- Named Joanne Pauze
- Who owns Betty's Teacup Yorkies
- Which is a home-based business in Canada
- Which buys dogs from breeders in Korea
- And who shared all the details with TMZ
- And who now expects that her business will “pick up a bit” after all this publicity.
What could possibly go wrong?